Friday, September 21, 2012

Musically Fantastic, and other Shtuffs.

Hey folks, mah friends, it has been SO long...........guuuuyyyyysssss, please don't be mad at me. Take your anger out on my internet. I am serious. This is not me procrastinating. ( Ha, I know right? I'm amazed as well) I can't get a KB to upload. Welcome to Russia, correction: Welcome to Adygea, a little piece of nowhere in the middle of a pool of nowhere surrounded by countrysides of nowhere. But enough about the internet and my lack of posting. That's all we ever talk about.  I feel like that annoying friend who doesn't stop talking about herself and how busy she is and, I just don't have time to talk about something like that right now, Iv'e had such a crazy day, it all started this morning when- wait. :)

So you might have noticed something new. If you didn't you're an airhead. oh wait, or deaf, excuse me, my apologies.

That's right!!!! The new music player!!!! Is that just not the bomb diggity or what?! So one of my many goals is to post a new playlist of songs every week,

CAN SHE DO IT??!?!?!?!?! YES SHE CAN. oh yes I can.

I would write out the list of songs here
but I am feeling lazy

..................................................

Don't Stop - Foster the People

One Night in October - Little Comets

The Downfall of Us All - A Day to Remember

The Girl - City and Colour

Quiet Little Voices - We Were Promised Jetpacks

The Backpack - Bear Attack

Sugar, We're Going Down Swinging - Fall Out Boy

Seaside - The Kooks

Kick Drum Heart - The Avett Brothers

Her Morning Elegance - Oren Lavie
 
^^ somehow the smart Madi kicked the lazy Madi's butt and I did write out the songs. 


Well, th-th-th-that's all fOlks!!!





        ***cut me some slack. longtime.no.blog.sound like. caveman.***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What do you have to say ABOUT THAT?