Thursday, June 7, 2012

A L L D A Y L O N G

Yesterday. 
It was just one of those days where you wash your hair but come out of the shower feeling dirtier than before.  You know what I mean? It was unproductive. I usually have days like that when I have a big 
idea---or lack there of--- for the day I think my idea is fantastic. And I obsess about it 
A L L  D A Y  L O N G. 
Only to wake up the next day and think it was one of the silliest ideas ever.

Yesterday’s  idea was to start a band- we picked out names and everything The Ecstatic Hippos was a possible name- not just to start a band, but start a band with no instruments, zilch, since none of these Hayes girls no how to play one. We even wrote two songs yesterday, “I Don’t Care About Your Russian Nesting Dolls” and an Untitled Natasha Wilson’s Beautiful Hair song.  So in a way, I was productive yesterday.
Now if I could just learn how to play an instrument. I feel like I could never learn that, I used to play the piano, but just barely. I mean everyone plays the piano right? Don't lie, you play the piano too don't you. 

Is it even possible to be a singer and not play an instrument? Or is that like going to war without a gun or eating Chinese without chopsticks. 









Instead of like, cleaning the house, or doing school.
We party rock (<<<ooooooo cliche) 

P.S. Did you know, that if you put your speaker in like a glass box, or large cup, it will reflect the sound? Making it, well, louder.
Maybe I am just stupid and that's obvious, but I realized it a few months ago and thought it was really cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What do you have to say ABOUT THAT?