Sunday, June 3, 2012

Excuses,Excuses


So this is part of the reason why I haven't blogged in awhile. 
Making neat Russian shadow boxes and stuff with Alice, in hopes of someday being able to sell them.
And my room is a mess.
So I have been sentenced to 3 weeks hard manual labor. (<<<that would be cleaning the room)

Because of these projects you wouldn't believe the stuff you can find in my room,
anything from wood stain to white spirits for getting the glue off paintbrushes.
Total fire hazard. 
This is slightly random, but since were talking about weird things in my room,
once. (<<<just once)
I had a coconut in my room for 6 MONTHS.
Yes, it had been sliced open.
Moldy coconut sitting under my work table for 6 MONTHS.
At first it was an experiment,  but then I just forgot about it and found it when we had to move.
I like to say that it inspired me to clean my room more often,
but as you can see,
I didn't take that aspiration very far.



^^^^Hope



^^^ Faith.
Faith, trust and pixie dust.
no,no, just faith. 

 

P.S. No really I want to be a tidy person, it just doesn't really work with me? You know? I sound lazy? what? You sound lazy.......... -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What do you have to say ABOUT THAT?