Monday, May 21, 2012

365- Another You


\Like most things I do, I will probably regret this project month from now, or sooner... But for now I am just going to go ahead with it. I'm calling it Another You, they are excerpts from a "book" the rest is self explanatory I guess. For those of you who find the writing a bore, Iv'e added photos so cheer up! See I'm looking out for you, so wipe that sneer off your otherwise pretty face.


What if there is another you out there…Someone who goes through the pains and joys of life, just like you. What if there is a whole world of you. What if we are all more similar then we had originally thought. What if we could feel comforted knowing that we can understand each other? That our stories, though all unique and sometimes strange, are all similar?
We are similar.
You aren’t so alone after all.

January Meredith Attkins, Another You pg. 1


135. Sliced Heart Strings




It’s like my heart was a tightly wound toy, every jerk of these cords sliced what bit of it I had left, sending it slipping through the cracks. The pace kept quickening, the fabric of my soul stretching like rubber. I was something mechanical. Gasping for air, trapped in this globe I was being smothered. Every cool flake felt like another mistake on my robotic forehead.
I was tick, tick, ticking away.
Artificial snow, slowly rusting me into oblivion.

Winter Moors, 35, Another You pg. 68

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What do you have to say ABOUT THAT?