Tuesday, April 17, 2012

365- My Friends Were All Talking Trees

Today.
I miss those years, the ones that felt like lifetimes. 
Years when my friends were all talking trees and whispers in the garden.
I miss my only enemy being the thorn bush or an uneven plot of ground.
That lifetime is over and I am expected to have "real" friends. 

My enemy, like me, has grown. It has grown so large that I myself have become the It.

These "real" friends don't want me and the trees won't take me back. I am stuck somewhere in the middle, chased around by my enemy inside.

Maybe she too needs only a friend.....



 93. Our lives were infinite 


Whispers in the Garden



*  94. My friends were all Talking trees




They want me to have "real" friends.


                  

The thorn bush or the uneven plot of ground



95. The Trees won't take me back


96. My enemy, I am now IT.




*if you have the time, after opening on the blog, open a few of the distant photos in a new tab and zoom in, they are beautiful.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What do you have to say ABOUT THAT?