Sunday, March 18, 2012

365- Spontaneously Loved


    My world was never small, but my days were always long. Now my days are getting shorter and my world smaller.

    My beloved spaces seem to shrink in my mind’s eye. It seems my form does not fit in the cupboard, and my thoughts in the palm of my hand.  My only hope is to find a larger cupboard, perhaps a wardrobe emptying into larger places.  And quickly, before this new me spontaneously combusts. 


79. Spontaneously Loved

You are not the same. Not anymore. 

2 comments:

  1. It IS a strange feeling to change, isn't it? To find you don't quite fit in the places you used to? Wishing you MUCH courage and joy as you find NEW spaces to flourish in. :-) xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What do you have to say ABOUT THAT?