Tuesday, March 6, 2012

365- The Questionable Cookies...

56. Stay Constant 


57. Girl Scout Cookies





The world may change but Girl Scout cookies stay the same, it’s nice to have some consistency....I think, maybe I should check those expiration dates....
Girl Scout Cookies look the same today, as they did forty years ago. Grandma never made her quota and passed them down to Sally? Maybe, that would explain it. Another thing that doesn’t seem to change would be the Merry-Go-Round, the same animals and the same style.  What is my point here? I don’t actually have one.
I merely need to catch up on my 365 Photos.


                                                                   





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What do you have to say ABOUT THAT?