Saturday, March 3, 2012

365- From One Zoo to Another


55. Today I'll Be The Paparazzi


We made it to Russia! After 13 hours of flying we made it safely to the Sheremetevo airport in Moscow, this was one of the smoothest trips we have had in a LONG time, no problems what so ever, other than the delays that kept us in Texas of course, but that bought us a day at the zoo, so it's all good :) speaking of that awesome day, I happen to have about 2,000 pictures to go through and put up (hopefully I can limit it down to 300 ;) ) Yes that is seriously how many, 8 GB worth of pictures. I have this problem where I either take enough pictures to qualify as paparazzi, or so few that I get dirty looks for not having enough pictures of   so-and-so opening his Christmas presents. Sometimes I get tired of being the person with the camera; it can feel like you’re not a part of things, just the observer. But my love for taking photos trumps that, so I’m still stuck taking that extra 5 pounds on every hike. 

I don’t know when I will be able to get photos up, took me all morning to get the few up on facebook, but I’ll be trying!

Later,
Madi






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What do you have to say ABOUT THAT?