Monday, February 6, 2012

Wait.... What's a Super Bowl?




                                                              Hey look! It's the Giants and the Patriots!
                                                       Admit it, this is pretty awesome. I would give credit where credit is due...but I just found it randomly on tumblr, and can't really find that place anymore haha.




That was pretty cool though.


Oh, silly facebook friends who insist on giving us an entire play by play of the Super Bowl via their status's. As if we aren't watching.

 As someone who really couldn't care less about football (sue me) I personally think they need to add a celebrity/comedian host to their panel, for the 10% of America that doesn't like football and is stuck watching it.... but also, I mean, its not like the 10% is duct taped to their chairs...we could go do something else.....but what's the fun in that?

And Madonna....ooo, that was sad, come on, I thought you could do better then this. People keep going on about how great it was....I did not find it all that great....but that's just me. The wardrobe and everything just seemed so tacky...but maybe I just don't watch enough live performances, I may be expecting to much. It was probably actually pretty good.





Oh and what was with this guy? Hahaha, at first I thought it was Will Ferrell, and I was all YES. This is SO COOL. But nooo, its some other person..... see I have no idea what I am talking about.

last thing.



So what's with all the coca-cola polar bear commercials? Everyone knows about Coca- cola, what's the need to advertise it? I'd understand if they are trying to compete with Pepsi, but the commercials aren't memorable! They aren't funny, or even that well done. Is it some save the polar bears things? That at least would make some sense. 


  Hahaha, the game ended, and I was still like, wait, who won? Man...how uneducated in the world of football I am.


Happy day after the Giants won everybody!
Later,
Madi.



America: Reducing obesity one step at a time
Prices were at an all time low for the Super Bowl.



What's a Super Bowl?
The game starts, BATHROOM BREAK.







5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the jack sparrow picture with that caption!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What do you have to say ABOUT THAT?