Friday, February 10, 2012

MAGIC, those silly penguin loving Texans!


Silly, silly Texans! Selling things they can find in their backyard :)
But in all seriousness, I have tried Cactus before, it sorta tastes like okra, pretty good. But too much work to eat it, cutting it open and trying not to stab yourself on one of the many little needles. 




Here are some doodles. I don't know who said this quote, but I love it. And penguins, I love penguins. I'm afraid though, that if I tell people I like penguins I will be getting penguin themed gifts for the next 40 birthdays of mine.



Lucy Pevensie! 100 points for Narnia! 


MAGIC.
Ok. 
that's it
nothing profound today.
Well,
alright,
it is Friday, 
I will see if there is a short story,
for today.

Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. there is this awesome penguin shirt, and penguin socks at Delia's....we should go and buy them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What do you have to say ABOUT THAT?