Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Gunked. Drawings. Car. San Antonio.

   So I have quite a few things I've been wanting to post about, but its been a busy week so you'll have to excuse the important stuff for later.
So, this sunday me and Dad drove down to San Antonio, we stayed with Johnny and Amy Hauck, who are absolutely fantastic people by the way. We got to go to several small groups where our friend Tolu, who is also a missionary to russia, came down to speak. She had really great stuff to talk about, all about being willing to step out of your comfort zone and spiritual cliff jumping, knowing that everything is in God's hands and you CAN't control it all, so stop stressin people. I could go into all the great things I learned this week but that would take much textin (in the car, on the phone, duhher) It was really cool to see how those small groups were growing! Though I never imagined small group ending with everyone doing the wobble.... that's Lindsay and Sally for ya :D I guess russian collage girls and american ones aren't so different after all :)
I got to go rock climbing with Amy, beautiful gym by the way (can I call a building full of sweaty and smelly people beautiful?) Oh and does anyone else feel totally out of place in a gym? Haha, but rock climbing was awesome, I lovvee that stuff. That burning I'm-going-to-die feeling you get in your forearms ROCKS (<--- aren't I a witty one) I went out for lunch with Rachel and Lauren, they are incredible and I already miss them so much. BTW through the process of a few awkward high fives with Lauren I learned the secret to the PERFECT high five. You want to know don't you.
Ok here it goes, when you are high fiving, if you both look at each others elbows, you'll hit that hand smack on the palm.
So no more lame high five excuses ok?
People have been looking at me funny all day. I mean more then usual, and I would too if I were them, my eyes are red swollen and sunken in. Nasty right? I woke up and they were all gunked together. To much info? Sorry. Maybe I have allergies. Man I look like Im on something.
   So I'm thinking people like pictures right? Ok, here are some picktaaas




6. Someone will think thats funny... go threadless!....
7. I want to buy these for Tasha Wilson.
8. Haven is making me breakfast, Johnny and Amy's little girl. Love her!
9. No thats not Potter again ppfff *some HP fan spell I don't know, random word in Latin*
10 & 11. Runaway Imagination, character from a book I am writing and will most likely never EVER finish.
12 & 13. Just a queen, nothing more.

1&2. Thing I made in the car with new watercolors.




3&4. Runaway Imagination, character from a book I am writing and will most likely never EVER finish.



5. This is a dude I saw in Central Market (LOVE that place)
6. I want to buy these for Tasha Wilson.

7. Someone will think thats funny... go threadless!....


8. Haven is making me breakfast, Johnny and Amy's little girl. Love her!


9. No thats not Potter again ppfff *some HP fan spell I don't know, random word in Latin*
.


10&11. Just a queen, nothing more.












12. My Yanmar loves me too! I think... I still have to look up that word. No wonder someone gave it to goodwill.
13. Are you daft man? That's Harry Potter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What do you have to say ABOUT THAT?