Sunday, February 5, 2012

Emily and I Watch for Monkeys While We Paint


Spent my Saturday at the Anderson house, 2 hour drive from Lindale (shortest drive I have been on in a LONG time) so that Aubrie could go to a church lock in with Cassidy (her cousin)


Me and emily spent the day painting, and watching  Rise of the Planet of the Apes.
And on our weather forecast today, sunny with light showers of NEVER ENDING MONKEYS! 

We painted our faces...with acrylic paint. Don't do that. It hurts, I've always thought, why do they have to put things on the labels like 'please do not apply to human skin' what idiot would do that? OH YEAH, me, and Emily, we would hahah. BUT WE'RE CAPITOL PERSONS (*cough* Hunger Games)













She's painting a Calvin and Hobbes shirt, its turning out pretty INCREDIBLE, I'll have better pictures later. 
I'm making a Curious George bag....I started it forever ago, in Russia; brought it to The States thinking I would be so bored I'd finish it. Yeahh....so I'm only finishing it 3 weeks before I go back to Russia. Oh and that is a Chinchillin' shirt I did....get it it's a Chinchilla, and it is Chilling. Inspired by a shirt I saw somewhere, yes I am not a very original person I copied. 



Your image is loading...

Gold paint, very Capitol esc. 
Oh, as you can see I have entered the world of Gifs. Ah, sweet entertaining technology. 



I just realized that this photo didn't make it into the gif, heh hehhh....







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What do you have to say ABOUT THAT?