Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Cards, FOR YOUUUUUU



Heh heh heh heh.... me cards are so witty. Cause it's Harry, and he is hairy....get it? get it?
Ok.
Valentines is strictly created for being cheesy, so cut me some slack.
Anyhoo, this is my card I made for youuuuu!!!!!

2 years ago my cards for people, looked like this,



I really thought the whole idea of Valentines was stupid.
this year I have taken it as an opportunity to doodle cheesy things, like the Hairy Harry card.
I still draw on notepaper though....I can't seem to rid that habit. 

Dobby loves Harry, don't twist it people.

Argghhh I'm so JEALOUS!!! - Gale *said in annoying throaty Muppet voice*

those are supposed to be arms....not wings.


Look! It's Luna, yeah so none of these really look like cards. Fail. But still they relate to the Holiday...sorta. Luna LOVEgood. It works ok?








Well.
I hope you liked them.
YOU BETTER HAVE LIKED THEM.
(I know they aren't that great. Don't rub it in ok?)

Have an Adventure-tastic day!

cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What do you have to say ABOUT THAT?