Saturday, February 25, 2012

365 Short Story Friday- The Hatter Inside



Sooo.....Short Story Friday...late, yet again....Maybe I should just change it to Saturday? Who am I kidding, I’d still probably be late ha… So I have  a really great story by a friend along the way, but it’s not here yet. So you will have to be happy with my quick sloppy writing. Let’s just call it my style, pretend that I write this terribly for effect, authenticity. That takes a lot of skill you know…
and it is not supposed to rhyme or look at all poetic. 
Well
Enjoy!








48. My Mad Hatter 

The Hatter Inside.
by Madi


Everyone has his or her, Hatter

He is somewhat kooky and strange
So most try and hide the Hatters they find

Hatters are inside every boy every girl
Hatters are kept inside your deepest dark chest
We consider our Hatters as quirks and flaws
As problems and headaches best left locked up with a key

But secretly
Everyone knows
That Hatters are amusing and Hatters are bright
They light up the world with that special sort of light

They are the reason we dream and we fly
The reason irresistible smiles sneaks up on our faces

The Hatter in you makes me love you all the more
So why would you hide it so far in that cave?
That cave built on fears, insecurities and passions

Your Hatter is you and you’re drowning away
Away, away, in these half-baked dreams of acceptance 
We love you for you 
The true you 

The you who laughs and isn’t afraid to speak
The you who overflows with magical genius 
Genius that will change the world
Move mountains, shift oceans
Maybe,
rearrange the stars in the sky!

Some think you’re strange
Some think you’re insane
Some think you’re bold
And some think you’re outrageous
But I think you’re perfect
Perfectly Mad.



 49. Perfectly Mad

50. Release Your Inner Hatter


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What do you have to say ABOUT THAT?