Monday, February 27, 2012

365- Puke and Plane Rides, Let the Fun Begin



So, ha ha, I got quite the wakeup call this morning. First of all Mom woke me up at 5 to tell me that my lovely puppy pictured below was throwing up and needed a good scrub.  

53. Coming Home



She then mentioned something about walking Ivan because he was going to be on the plane tomorrow, wait, wait, WHAT?! I thought we leave on Tuesday, oh WAIT. TOMORROW IS TUESDAY -_- darnyouhomeschoolerbrainthatdoesn’tknowthedifferencebetweenweekendsandweekdays.





And then Ruby (cousin’s dog) started throwing up. Ha, ha, fun. 

54. Surprises come in many sizes



So last day in America, huh? Should I throw up now? Yesterday I was kind of lamenting heading back. And then I thought, wait, why do I even want to stay? What else is there to do…. I have spent time with family, visited friends in Wisconsin, Maine, New York, Florida, Texas, Kansas, Missouri, I traveled America! I went to a Chi Alpha Salt Conference, which was interesting being in high school and hanging out with college students the whole time.  I went to Universal Studios…. Nothing beats Disney magic I got to say. I got to go to the Canton Flea Market….that’s really cool guys.  Carpooled down from Maine to Florida with the Gardners. I got to do a lot of fun things! I’m ready for a new adventure. Which this time happens to be cramming into a one room apartment with 4 siblings, 2 slave drivers hahha I mean parents, no really I was kidding, ok Parents, moving on, and 2 huge dogs, Boxer and a lab. This is going to inspire some really crazy blogging….either that or highly irritated. 

“This is our home, these are our people” said my dad very dramatically only moments ago. He was talking about Russia. I suppose he’s right. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What do you have to say ABOUT THAT?