Saturday, February 11, 2012

365- The Night Lights


 The thought of dogs being color blind used to depress me. I don't dwell on it much any more, so its not so depressing now.

39. Night Meets The Day


 Did you know that rats can't throw up, and thats why rat poison works? ....yeh, me either. I wonder if it's like that for a lot animals.


40.  Night Lights


My little sister claims that she cannot sleep without a nightlight (this is a lie) I do not understand this one bit, because nightlights used to scare me. The way they just stare at you with their glaring blue or red lights *shiver*. I used to even cover up the little blinking lights from the tv or alarm clock with a T-shirt or something. It just always felt like some little goblin or something was watching me with its beady eyes. 

so those are things I think of when I see the above photos....

I'm almost caught up! Can you believe it's already Feb. 2012? Man how time flies...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What do you have to say ABOUT THAT?