Friday, January 20, 2012

Short Story Friday

Lets call this Short Story Friday, I have some amazing friends who are pretty good writers, and I just got permission from one of them to post one of her short stories, so that's coming up later today, or next Friday. This is a short story I wrote, about a year ago. I was a little hesitant about sticking it up here, especially since now I've found out that people actually read what I stick on here. Hellooo readers. 
Anyhoo, here goes it,
For the King,






Oh how sad and exciting it is to kill a character off. All the writers out there know the feeling I'm sure.

2 comments:

  1. That was sweet madi. Have you ever read any of C.S. Lewis's short stories? I read this one called "The Man Born Blind" the other day. I thought it was pretty cool.

    http://miroslavsmusings.blogspot.com/2005/11/man-born-blind-by-cs-lewis.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hadn't read any before, that was really good. I will definitely be looking for more of his short stories now, thanks :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What do you have to say ABOUT THAT?