Thursday, January 12, 2012

BAM I just saved you a potential 50 dollars


This will blow your minds, Calvin and Hobbes, 9 cents on Amazon!!!! Exciting right?! So dude, I stocked my cart. Oh what’s that? Shipping is 4 dollars?
 Yup.
 This is me, absolutely crushed. Like a bug on a windshield.
 I still love amazon (9 cents was a little too much to hope for) Amazon is great, any books I buy, I buy off of amazon. Compare this,
 The complete Illustrated works of Lewis Carroll:
 Barnes and Noble: 16 Dollars
 Half Price Books: 8 Dollars
 Amazon: With shipping, 5 Dollars
 If you’re buying 4 books, those few dollars make a difference.
 Hey, every dollar counts.
 I’m saving up for a convertible ;)
(noooot reeeaalllyyy)


And I give you Calvin and Hobbes Cake pictures now.
No you cannot buy this cake on amazon.
Yes boohoo for you.



And I give you Calvin and Hobbes Cake pictures now.
no you can not buy this cake on amazon.
yes boohoo for you.


Rachel Fisher and I made this cake last year for our birthdays.




mmmm delicious green paste. Yeah I don't really like the taste either, but hey, it looks cool.

The process of finding the ingredients for this cake was INSANE. Russia is not very stocked in the fondant category.

Well yes I am related to Harry Potter, you did not know of this? riddikulus


Ah yes, Rachel cut her finger open.
haha no I'm just kidding.
That’s fondant....case you...couldn't tell....yehhh.. OK, moving on.







Our beautiful Hobbes, after he'd been squished a few times.....



and Calvin....YES... I know he looks bald, GET OVER IT.

Ah yes, the famous Deranged Mutant Killer Monster Snow Goons



so as you can see, in the car ride to the Fisher household, I managed to smush the master piece all the more. I am sorry Hobbes.

the cake just looks nasty here....

Me and Rach were kind of sick of fondant by now, but the kids loved it.

happy Birthday plate....and a help me sign....

cupcakes we didnt have time to cover in fondant....

KNIFE.


THE END.
and that is all,
there isn't any more.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What do you have to say ABOUT THAT?