Monday, January 16, 2012

365 Photos of My Fantastic Life



I've been seeing this photo challenge a lot lately, its like some kind of disease everybody's caught. Well add me to the list. I am going to upload 365 photos a day.


I'll let that sink in.


Haha, some of you have seen my photo albums on fb, and your thinking, man she already does that!

Yeah ok, I was kidding, typo, I am going to upload one picture a day for everyday of the year. I'm not going to take a picture a day, that's a little stressful O.o. But I will try and put up interesting pictures up here and talk a little bit about them.

Wish me luck. and Sticktoitiveness.


Without further ado, my first photo,




1. Discover

We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.
- Walt Disney



I took this sometime in the end of September, 2011. We are on a ferry leaving the island of Sardinia, in Italy. We had just spent a lovely week there exploring the beaches and old Spanish (yes Spanish) watch towers. Each morning I got to wake up early, run down to the beach where the water was still calm, walk along it until I came to one of the old towers, I would climb up inside it and read for a few hours. It was so fun to watch the sea come alive as the day got started. We were leaving Sardinia so that we could go to America, but that ride away from the island had us all thinking about jumping ship and swimming back to that exciting island.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What do you have to say ABOUT THAT?