Monday, January 23, 2012

365- Attention Nerds who can't get girlfriends.


22. Roadkill

   Mom almost ran over a couple today (they would have been fine, we weren't that close). The guy pulled the girl out of the way just in time, and that is going to live in her mind for literally FOREVER. Him saving her life, you should have seen the look in her eyes! I almost want to pay Mom to drive around doing this, it's so entertaining! Infact, guys should pay her for making them heroes. We could start a whole business selling instant hero tricks to nerds who can't get girlfriends, I could make a fortune. 

4 comments:

  1. Bahahahahaha...I don't even know what to say..haha- awesome post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you anonymous blogger for correcting my typo...I think....wait maybe that is sarcasm, not sure.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What do you have to say ABOUT THAT?