Thursday, January 19, 2012

356- This Post is brought to you with limited photo interruption



                              I opened my blogger stats this morning to be confronted with something.
                                                                             unheard of.


13. Hidden Smile

                                           Instead of the usual 30 page views, 12 visitors,


14. Slurppy 


                                        I know, not a lot, its ok, I don't really read blogs either. 


15. Ice cream
                                     



                                                            Instead of that small number,


16. Our little Snaggle Tooth


                                                       I had 372 page views and 132 visitors. 
                                                               Excuse me while I pass out.


17. Almost

                                                            WHAT THA STINK?!


18. Oh YES.


                                        That's what happened when 3 people shared my blog. 


19. Monkey's Uncle.

P.S. The many black and white photos of children eating icecream are your prize, for reading this. Because everyone likes ice cream (even if they only like one flavor ;) oh wait....unless they are lactose intolerant ....I take it back ) and I have learned to appreciate the art of those two bland colors. 
P.P.S. I include this carrot Vader for all lactose intolerant people. 
you are welcome.


2 comments:

  1. Be prepared for those numbers to increase! I just found your blog after seeing one of your photos on your dad's facebook page. I really like your blog and your photography is amazing! I'm sharing too. Watch the trickle effect...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What do you have to say ABOUT THAT?