Wednesday, January 11, 2012

12 Things

12 things about that girl we all call madi.
1. I love yellow leaves.


2. The colors of fall amaze me


3. I love joyful people. They are inspiring.



4. I can sleep anywhere and everywhere, comfort is of no concern. 9 hours on the floor in a Turkish airport can do that to a person.



5. I over think things, and talk too much. Especially when I'm trying to fill the silence.

(Didn’t know what picture to put here, so I present myself and Edger Allen Pillow)
(See what I did there?)
P.S. Pillow picture is not mine.





6. I am an avid gum lover; it just might be an obsession.

(This picture is also not mine.)


7. I’m a cheap skate I will literally split all my pieces of gum in half....and I only buy things on sale.

Sorels! 7 dollars at Goodwill ^-^


8. It may be cliché but eyes, I love them. Eyes are what I notice about a person’s physical appearance. Windows to the soul? Maybe.

(My little cousin)

9. I would like to work at Starbucks, because I think all their paper bags and cups are beautiful. Oh yes and I enjoy their coffee,

(Notebook I made out of a Starbucks bag)

(Cup pic not mine)


10. I would like to work at a thrift store, so that I can get first dibs. I’m a thrifty person. I don’t mind the fact that half of the stuff most likely came from dead persons.....


11. I want to work at Target, because I love target clothing, I could live off of target clothes. Affordable, and wonderful.

(10 dollar Moccasins!!!)


12. The sky is one of the greatest gifts God has given me. No sky is the same, it changes all the time, just like my life, and it’s always beautiful.

(Anna Maria Island Florida)

2 comments:

  1. this picture is so cool! its weird to think that we were actually there in THAT WATER.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Florida was sooooo much fun, and so beautiful! That was really fun when the waves were really big and we got the boogie boards out.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What do you have to say ABOUT THAT?