Saturday, December 17, 2011

Green Beans

Say green beans slowly and it sounds like gullible. Have you ever fallen for that one? I did, I also fell for my dad and sister telling me that if I tossed all the ice in the house outside on the ground it would snow, yeah, four dumped ice buckets and 2 hours of waiting later, no snow. To top it all off, a friend of mine well, you see one day at school she slipped me a note saying that the reason she was so sad that day was because, I could feel myself tear up as I read, she was dying of cancer, the note was smudged with tears and everything, she went all out on this one. I spent the rest of the day sick to my stomach, my best friend was dying. Oh boy did she get a laugh out of that one :) I can laugh about it now, but then, that was one of the most traumatizing moments of my 11 year old life. So heck yeah, I’m gullible. The question is, is that a good thing? Is it good to be that trusting? Or should a person be more skeptical? You decide. P.S. your shirts on backwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What do you have to say ABOUT THAT?